Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Love At First Sight

We've all had that feeling. That warm, fuzzy feeling that tells you deep down in your gut that something is right. Something is perfect. Something was just meant to be. Well, it happened to me, folks. At my friend Aja's garage sale. That is where I first saw her. Yeah, she can use a change of clothes, but those legs! THOSE LEGS! See fo yoself.

Ain't she a beauty? The detail on the legs is remarkable.


Now don't go hating on her upholstery. If it were not faded, I'd keep it. But I'm going to recover her to match my living room decor.

Here is Coal checking her out. Don't be getting any fresh ideas, boy. She's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP