Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Awesome Vintage Truck

Our neighbors are getting a new driveway poured today, and one of the guys helping them do it drives this awesome vintage truck. I love it. It is so cool.


At first, it reminded me of Bella's truck from Twilight. In the book, Bella's truck is described as 50's - 60's faded red truck bought in the 80's by Billy Black. On Stephanie Meyer's website, Bella's truck is decribed as a 1953 Chevrolet Pick-up. In the Twilight films, Bella's truck is a 1963 Chevy Step-Side C-10 Pick-up. I prefer the look of the 1953 version, myself.
Bella's Truck from Twilight
I love how the hood and the doors and the fenders are in different stages of distress. I asked him about it and he told me that it is a 1954 International and he restored it himself.




I can totally see myself driving around in a truck like this, hopping off to estate sales and barn sales. Sigh. Maybe some day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP