Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 22, 2010

New Home Office!

My office at home has been a continually evolving process. It has been decorated with a number of different themes throughout the 10 years we have lived in our home. A few years ago, I painted it a lovely turquoise with brown fleur-de-lis stencils. I also ripped out the yucky carpeting and the oak hardwood floors will be refinished soon (I hope).

But my desk was a sad mess. A particle board hand-me-down that had seen better days, the drawer fronts started falling off and I was quickly outgrowing it. Here is is in all it's cluttered, messy glory:



Enter Craig's List, my BFF. I looked for weeks trying to find the perfect desk that would suit my needs: technical writing and crafting. I finally found it! And it was a steal. Here is the new one! It has plenty of room for all my stuff. I managed to take a picture while it is still clean because it won't ever be this clean again.

1 comment:

  1. I see a Pepsi One. Oh how I miss those! (I gave up soda almost 6 months ago, though I have fallen back in the past couple weeks due to late hours finalizing I_Blog.) Looking forward to meeting you there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP