Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thank God I'm a Country Girl

Baby Olivia and I went to several barn sales over the weekend. What an awesome haul we had! At one barn sale, we found two gorgeous vintage ceiling tiles. We had been there looking around for about 10 or 15 minutes (there was a lot to see) and got to know the lady who was running the sale and her two adorable pups. We showed the pups lotsa love (cuz we love pups) and she ended up cutting us a nice deal on the ceiling tiles. They were originally 10 dollars each, but she gave them to me for only 5 dollars each. I thought that was super nice. Show love, get love, people.

The next barn sale was even bettah. Not only did they have redonkulous junque, they had lotsa animals for us to pet and love. Olivia and I patted two sheep (Olivia calls them yams - her word for lamb), two diva-like ducks, one dog and two kitties. We bought an awesome old window that had lotsa wonderful peeling paint. Very rough and cool. We also bought two gourds which I made into bird feeders! I will post pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP