Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Garage Sale Doll Bed



I picked up this sweet doll bed at a garage sale. It is made of brass and came with a flimsy little mattress. I glued the mattress to a piece of thick cardboard so Olivia's dollies could sleep more comfortably. I think I'm going to spray paint the bed frame black. I'm really into matte black right now. Chris says I'm crazy to spray paint something that is brass, but brass is just so....80's.
Olivia loves it so far. She tucks her babies in their little bed and "reads" them bedtime stories.

4 comments:

  1. Love this. I can not wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! I think black would look lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great li'l doll bed! I like the idea of spray painting it matte black.

    By the way.. we're both married to a Mr. Lay. I saw your name in a comment on another blog and couldn't help popping over. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by LouAnne!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP